As most of you now know, we are moving to Redding, CA this January of 2018! We will be on their mission base training and doing mission outreach in third world countries from January through June 2018.
During this time we will be offering our home to be rented.
Visit our Zillow.com listing here – Lanier Townhome Listing
WE ARE ALSO OFFERING THE OPTION OF A YEAR LEASE (JAN-DEC 2018)
DETAILS BELOW // If you are interested or know anyone who would be, please contact us at email@example.com
HOUSE DETAILS //
- Fully furnished and decorated
- Roughly 1,250 Sq Ft
- One queen bed, option of bed added in second bedroom
- Town Home, two stories; Four Hills Area
- Two bed, three bath, living room, kitchen, backyard, two car garage
- Appliances included; kitchen appliances, laundry machines, dishwasher, etc.
- Finished backyard space; deck, seating, fire pit, bistro lights, garden, etc.
- Safety; Home: front gate door before front house door, alarm w/ passcode, passcode front door, Garage Security System: camera in garage, remote phone garage opener.
- Swamp Cooler, Heating System
ADDITIONAL INFO //
- Great Location
- Great school district; Sandia Base Elementary, Manzano Mesa Elementary, Apache Elementary School // Grant Middle School // Manzano High School
- Great Daycare close by (Kids Castle)
- Easy Highway access (one block from highway)
- Theater, Grocery stores (Smiths, Sprouts), restaurants close by
- Foot of Sandia Mountains (hiking, biking, etc.)
- Straight shot to UNM/CNM
- $1,300.00- monthly rent (utilities not included)
MORE PICTURES BELOW – amazing photo credit to Sarah Ellefson